Mary’s Choices Services are Free and Confidential.
At Mary’s Choices we will:
- Serve you with compassion and without judgment
- Listen to your concerns
- Provide you with accurate information and answer your questions
- Empower you to make a confident, informed decision concerning your pregnancy
Our Services include:
- Pregnancy testing performed by nurses or physicians
- Caring, confidential staff and volunteers who will support you as you make an informed decision without judgment
- If you choose to parent your baby, we can help you with diapers, baby supplies, baby clothes, and formula through our Mary’s Babies Store
- Provide community referrals as needed (Medical Card, WIC, Obstetrical Care referrals, etc.)
- If you choose adoption for your baby, we can help guide you through this process.
- Help and assistance after an abortion
Make an appointment today and get your questions answered!
Call us at (785) 246-6805 or request an appointment online.